Monday 5 September 2011

Lesley on Vaseline body lotion


Vaseline cocoa butter deep conditioning - 600mls

I love the Vaseline body lotion range, so when i went to BJ's in America and found this....
....tadaaaaa!

This Vaseline is like a slice of heaven. Not only is it the biggest moisturiser i have ever seen, it has a pump which is perfect so you don't have to shake or hang the bottle upside down (i hate that) Also, it is not even halfway gone, both my sister and i use it nearly on a daily basis! It came with two 600mls and one 200mls vitalising gel body oil, which i have used before in the summer and loved. I think altogether it was $10, which is a bargain! I also have a mini 200mls one which i use to travel with.
The body lotion
The lotion has a mild sweet cocoa butter scent and is white but the constancy is not too thick. When rubbed in it does not leave the sticky feeling that some lotions do. I love rubbing this on after a warm bath or after I've been in the sun, its also good after i shave my legs as some moisturisers burn my skin. It claims to leave skin smooth and supple and even skin tone. My knees and elbows tend to get dried very easily but after using this for about three days i noticed the effects. However, i did not notice that it has evened out my skin tone, but then again i do not have any bruises or dark spots.

It is a shame you cannot buy the pump applicator ones in the shops. But you can buy a 725mls bottle from Amazon for £9.71  HERE

The Body Oil
The oil has a stronger cocoa butter smell, and if you don't like really sweet smells, you probably won't like this. When first applied it does leave a sticky feeling to your skin for a little while, but i love how it looks on the skin, especially on tanned legs! I apply it just after towel drying and sometimes when I've just come out the bath, which sinks into the skin quickly leaving a natural looking healthy glow. I have to admit i don't use this every time i shower, i use it if I'm going out at night or if I'm on holiday.

 It contains brazilian nut oil and almond oils which are high in minerals and nutrients and boosts the skins natural moisture barrier.
my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment