Thursday 8 September 2011

Lesley on Browzings

I did a spot of shopping today and noticed that Debenhams were having a 10% off all their makeup. Cha ching! I have been waiting for AGES for their 10% off so i can get my Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturiser, as mine is now running dangerously low and i refuse to pay the full price. So as well as You Rebel i decided to ditch my Elf eyebrow kit and buy the Daddy of them all... Browzings! My friends rave so much about it so i cannot wait to try it out properly! It comes in three different shades: light, medium and dark. I opted for the dark as my eyebrows look almost black.

It is very compact and comes with a mirror, blending brush, tweezers and angled brush, although i have just ordered a Benefit angled brush and still waiting for it to arrive. Browzings even come with little instructions!

Wax 1.7g and powder 2.6g - but you only need to "dab" a bit on the brush each time
The wax is so good! I can see a difference in my eyebrows straight away, but because they are quite thick i still have to put Benefit's Speed Brow to set them at the end, otherwise a few tend to drop. The powder is quite good too, and i love the blending brush! Last night i went out so took the effort to slowly fill them in, and i was impressed with myself for doing quite a good job (so was Sophia!) Although it is normally £22.50, i think it is really worth the money as this is going to last me for years.

Debhenhams are having a 10% off makeup, you can buy Browzings for £20.25 HERE
(i do not know how long this offer is going to last)

No comments:

Post a Comment