Monday 12 September 2011

Lesley on experimental makeup


Last night on a night out with the girls i decided to do a little experimenting with my eye makeup, and i think i did pretty well, don't you think?


Gold and green match so beautifully together, and i think they compliment each other nicely without being too over-the-top.

makeup used:




  • Mac prep and prime for primer
  • Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
  • Mac Humid
  • Mac Amberlights
  • Mac Nehru
  • Body Shop 01 eye shimmer to highlight
  • Elizabeth Arden gel eyeliner in black
  • No7 amazing eye pencil on lower lashes
  • Mac haute and naughty mascara


What i did:

  • I primed my eyes using prep and prime and 'Rubenesque'.
  • I put on 'Humid' from the centre of my eyes to the crease using the Chubby shadow brush, and then the firm shadow brush in the crease
  • I then took 'Amberlights' and with the smudge brush applied it into the inner corner
  • Using the firm shadow brush i used a bit of 'Nehru' in the outer corner
  • Elizabeth Arden gel liner on upper lash line
  • Amazing Eyes pencil on bottom lash line
  • Body Shop Eye shimmer to highlight
  • Haute and Naughty Mascara to finish
(I don't think i needed to use the prep and prime AND Rubenesque as Rubenesque acts like a good primer too.)
I'm actually really smiley in real life! I was getting annoyed because i couldn't get a good picture, this was the best non-blurry pic

Other makeup used:




  • Elf studio primer
  • Benefit 'You Rebel' tinted moisturiser
  • No7 'Highlights' illuminating lotion
  • Guerlain 'Terracotta' bronzer
  • GOSH multicolour Blush
  • Browzings for eyebrows
  • MAC Marcel Wanders 'Nice Buzz' lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment