Thursday 8 September 2011

Lesley on GOSH

GOSH multicolour Blush in 51 Bronze Pie £7.99 (normally £8.50) - 8g

While browsing in Superdrug i came across this product from GOSH and kept going back to it, i think i sampled it at least 5 times! GOSH is a Danish company, established for over 25 years. They have a range of unique makeup, and the price range is not that bad either, ranging from around £7 - £15. Ive never purchased GOSH before, and after my disappointment with Benefit's "Sugarbomb," i needed something as a replacement. I like that it has four different shades, although i admit i thought it was three at first because two are a subtle sheen! I would say it is definitely more of a bronzer than a blush. I don't think i will wear this during the day as it is quite shimmery.
You can buy it online from Superdrug HERE.


The colours are so pretty! I love the colour pay off of the deep gold the most (left) while the others add a pretty shimmer

Below i packed it on with my Kabuki brush to show you all the colours combined and how pigmented and shimmery it is, as it doesn't do justice on my hand - i really do love it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment