Saturday 13 August 2011

Sophia's Models own collection

I love Models Own nail varnish! They have a 101 differnt shades from blues, greens, pinks, matte shades, crackle polish, glitter etc. They cost £5 each but they do deals quite frequently. You can buy from www.modelsownit.com,  River Island and certain Boots stores! 

 ( Excuse the fluff on my nails and dry skin....lol)
I've painted a colour on each nail. Two coats each and without a top coat. Photo taken without flash.

 
Bubblegum and Champagne

Bubblegum is a highlighter bright pink. Its quite matte, so I prefer it with a top coat. My favourite pink!

Champagne looks like gold leaf on your nails! It has tiny specs of glitter so it's very smooth. Very shimmery and shiney, gorgeous!



Nude Beige and Pastel Pink
Nude beige is the perfect....beige lol A darker beige than other nude colours but I think thats why I like it. Perfect if you dont want a bright colour.

Pastel pink = Opaque baby pink perfection!



Utopia and Pink Fizz

Utopia is a strange colour. I'd call it a very pale purpley grey. I wear this colour the most.

I couldnt capture the 'pinkness' of Pink Fizz. In some lights it looks silver! It's so good for a glitter polish, only two coats and my nail fully packed with glitter!


Lilac dream, Beth's Blue &Top Turquoise
Lilac Dream is a pretty pastel purple.

Beth's Blue is another pastel shade. Look's really good on both pale and tanned skin.

Top Turrquoise looks more green in real life. It's super shiny and bold.


Soo many more i want to get, 9 is not enough! If you are on facebook please 'like' the Models Own facebook page. They are doing 50% off (!!!!!!!) if they get 50,000 likes in August. They already have 38,134!!
Fingers crossed!

http://www.modelsownit.com/blog/facebook-sale-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment