Wednesday 10 August 2011

Lesley on eyebrows

When it comes to eyebrows, I'm actually completely rubbish at grooming them and keeping them "filled in." Sophia is fantastic at it, in fact she's so good she wins the grammy. So... she has taken it upon herself to keep my eyebrows perfect. So, at first she asked me to grow them out, i thought a few stray hairs here or there... NO!! She wanted them to be caterpillarfied!! She would pluck a few hairs here and there every time i saw her but that was it, and also she would encourage me to fill in the gaps with my eyeshadow, carefully showing me painting in my eyebrows like a true artist. I waited months in anticipation until the day finally came: it was time to groom! So she got to work and spent way over an hour plucking until perfection, and i think the results were well and truly worth the wait. Here are pictures of before the plucking, before the eyeshadow was filled in and the final result.


Halfway through the plucking - yes they need a lot of work!


Plucking done, before they were filled in with eyeshadow.

 

Picture of them both before they were filled in.




No comments:

Post a Comment