Saturday 13 August 2011

Lesley on Garnier



I've just finished my first bottle of Garnier Body Intensive 7 days body lotion for dry and rough skin (250mls) I used it as an aftersun on holidays in Miami and Mallorca and after shaving my legs as it doesn't  burn my skin like some moisturisers do. I also love the cocoa butter smell. It smells quite overpowering in the bottle but once on its a very subtle smell which lasts. It claims that after 7 days of use the skin's quality is noticeably improved and contains L-Bifidus which helps the skin to reinforce its natural protective barrier. Some moisturisers I've used have that sticky feeling, but this absorbs in straight away. It feels "intensely hydrated" - exactly what is says on the tin! I think i will definitely be re-purchasing in the near future.
Buy it from Boots for £2.99 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment