Thursday 18 August 2011

Lesley on LUSH

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle butter 50g
TLC in a pot!

I received this cuticle butter as a present from a friend after never having tried any of the Lush products, all i can say is I'm now totally in love with Lush!!! I love the black packaging with the white writing and on the back there is a little sticker, with who personally made my pot (amazing!) and also when to use it by. What instantly hit me when i opened the pot was the alluring fragrance of lemon. It was so good it made my mouth water!! The texture is quite thick (it contains 22 pounds of beeswax) and creamy, but you only need a tiny bit on each cuticle to keep it moisturised so my pot has lasted me ages! What i also like about it is that its made from natural ingredients, like organic lemons and organic avocado oil. The only complaint i have about this product is its quite greasy, if it gets all over my hands i have to be careful not to grease everything up, therefore i put the butter on my cuticles at night, or after ive applied nail polish and it has dried properly, but you can apply it for five minutes before taking off your nail varnish and that will also do the trick.

Lemons are known for brightening skin

What is also impressive about this product is that you can use it for multiple purpose like for your dry elbows or heels, or even on dry lips. I am yet to use it on my heels or lips but I've used it on my elbows and hands when they are really dry and they have made such a difference. I am definitely going to use this often as part as my beauty regime to survive the winter months ahead. 

Verdict: Strong lemony smell which is quite greasy but does wonders. Very multi-functional and will be buying this product again when i run out. I cannot wait to try out other Lush products.

nail varnish: Barry M Berry Icecream


No comments:

Post a Comment