Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sophia's November Wishlist



Topshop Allegra boots. Ohhh I really like these, I wish everyone in the world would stop buying them so they would come back in stock. Size 4 please!!

YSL Touche Eclat £17.95 from Cheap Smells I've used this for about 6 years. Im addicted to using it under my eyes and feel naked without it. I ran out about a month ago (ahh) so its been a tough time lol

Loreal Primer £12 This is a must have for under my foundation. My skin is gets so oily and shiny without it. I think ill buy this again or a Smashbox one.

Jeans I really need jeans for winter. Atm i only have jeggings from topshop so im startin to get a bit chilly. The jeans pictured are from Superdry £74.99 ...too expensive

Topshop Jumpers £40 & £36  I love the first jumper, it has a black bow at the back. I tried it on a month ago, its soo soft and cute. The second one i just want as a simple jumper.

Boohoo Sara Belted Slater Dress  Only 15!! I want this to wear with thick tights and boots or heels for a night out. I was reading the reviews and hope it wong be too long as i'm only 5"1. If i order it and its fits i might get a black one too...

No comments:

Post a Comment