Sunday 13 November 2011

Lesley on Sunday wishlist

Now that I'm fully into my P10P i keep eyeing up mouth watering beauty products! I don't know if its just the fact I've put a ban on buying makeup or if its because I've taken the time to read good reviews, but the list is forever growing! I love seeing people's wishlists so i thought i would show you mine.

Post P10P i would like to buy...

Top L - R: Laura Mercier Cake eyeliner in Charcoal Grey £18.50, Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser in Bisque £33.00, Elf Duo eyeshadow Cream in Liquorice £1.50
Bottom L-R: Nars Eyeshadow in Strada £16.50, Mac Blue Brown Pigment £15.50

(Click on the links above to take you to their websites.)

Since getting my makeup done at the Laura Mercier beauty counter i am completely in love with some of her products! I love the tinted moisturisers on my skin and think this is the first product I'm going to get when my project pan is over, although i am in between 'Sand' and 'Bisque.' The cake eyeliner looks so easy to apply and i love that it can go on wet for a more dramatic effect.

The Elf eyeshadow creams will be used as a primer when I'm having a smokey look. I tend to find that normal primers don't give me that oomph when it comes to smokey eyes so i want to try it out, and for £1.50?!!? What's not to try out!

The eyeshadow and pigments are products I've been lusting after for a while now. I swatched Strada in Space NK a couple months ago and fell in love with it instantly! It's a lilac colour with a gold shimmer finish and plenty of pigment (lasted on my hand for the whole day.)

MAC's Blue Brown is something I've seen bloggers raving about in various blogs. It looks purple in the bottle but its actually a brown duo chrome which reflects blue and green. Wet n wild have an exact dupe of this colour in eyeshadow form but i can't find it to buy it anywhere, plus i don't own any pigments and am eager to see what the fuss is all about. Ive read that it looks good under black e/s.

I hope you haven't found this too boring! Have you purchased any of these products and if so what are they like? I'd love to hear your comments! Have a great Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment