Sunday 13 November 2011

Lesley on jewellery wishlist

Good evening bloggers! I hope you've had a fantastic weekend. Yesterday, Sophia and i took our grandfather to London for his 70th birthday. We went to the Imperial War museum, Lord Mayors show, London Eye and to finish off a great evening fireworks. Here are a couple pictures from the London Eye:



Unfortunately I'm a bit ill today with a dry cough, so I've been having a duvet day and wishing for a lot of stuff!



All earrings from Aldo: 1) Peaches £7.00,  2) Mosena £10.00,  3) Diluca £7.00,  4) Love hearts and crosses - Little Deer ring £25.00, 5) Odea £14.00,  6) Miss Selfridge - leaf metal stretch £10.00


I'm loving earrings at the moment and i already have Diluca in purple studs which I've received compliments on. Aldo have a fantastic range of jewellery which I've never noticed before really, I've put all the links above so if you click on the names it will take you directly to the website.

I love the little deer ring as well i think its so cute and will make a statement to outfits. Sophia and I are loving cute (and sometimes strange) rings with animals on them and i have a feeling our collection will grow soon. Love hearts and crosses is a cute online shop which a lot of bloggers have raved about. I feel a christmas/indulgent spree coming soon!

The leaf bracelet from Miss Selfridge looks so elegant. I adore Miss Selfridge jewellery and I'm always buying them when they are on sale. Also at the moment online there is a 25% off all jewellery so this is only £7.50 at the moment yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment