Sunday 20 November 2011

Lesley on pretty jewels



From Love Hearts and Crosses, was £24 but they've upped the price to £25, however they are well worth the money. They say:

"Sing...... as though no one else can hear you."
"Dance...... as though no one is watching you"
"Love...... as though you have never been hurt before"
"Live...... as though heaven is on earth"

I think these messages are really quite powerful, especially the "love" and "live" quotes: they are how i wish to live my life. I love the intricate ingraining on both the outside and inside of the bracelets, they add elegance without being too much and is not very noticeable unless you are close up. You can wear each bracelet individually, some on each hand or all four. It is also available in silver which i'd like to purchase too. It was delivered with nice pink package and was a quick delivery. P&P is £1.95 with each order.

From Love Hearts and Crosses, was £6 but they've upped the price to an astonishing £12. They say "sing, love, dance and live." They are also available in gold but are only available in one size. My finger size is mostly a medium in Topshop or Miss Selfridge and i can only fit three on my ring finger. I like to wear two on each hand or a couple on their own. 
I bought this cute, dainty friendship bracelet in River Island for £6.00. It is made up of plaited black cord with gold chains and "love" engraved on a gold plate. I like the little gold charm with "RR" representing River Island and a diamante charm near the clasp (not pictured.) Black and gold worn together are one of my two favourite colours to wear as they compliment each other beautifully.


I don't normally go for a pack of different earrings because i never like one or two in the variety, but i saw these in River Island for £10 and for 9 pairs is a bargain. Most of them have cute little details, such as little  diamantes in the camera and lipstick. My favourites are the lipstick, camera and cupcakes. I also like the little diamante and pearl which i can use in my second piercing which i don't hardly wear due to the fact i haven't got any little studs to put in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment