Saturday 5 November 2011

Lesley on another five down!

Its been a looong time since i posted any updates of my P10P,  but I'm now actually four more makeup products down and one body product down yay!


The body Shop Super Volume Mascara 2.5mls - I got this as a christmas present last year with a highlighter and as i have all my mascaras out now i went to use it and sadly it had dried up. It was on its last legs anyway as i had used it a lot, especially as its a travel tube so used it for the gym and sleepovers. I wouldn't purchase again as it doesn't give me the oomph factor i like.

No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse in no5 Vanilla, 5mls - Ive been naughty: I've had this for a few years and only had a little bit left, but as always i don't like finishing things so saved it and went onto something else. Unfortunately, it has dried up and when i went to use it, it caked on and then fell off. I liked using it for my day time look but on its own the sheer creamy colour with a slight pink tone looks a bit washed on my complexion. I also have 'Fudge' which is a metallic brown and is still going strong. They used to compliment each other lovely and are quick to apply by using fingers to blend and build up colour.

No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing and Brightening Eye Base - This came with an applicator but i lost it ages ago. Yet again I've had this product for years. I used to love this product then all of a sudden didn't like it and it went in the drawer. Now i love it again and when i hit the pan i was disappointed but the edges seem to be lasting me for ages, and will probably last me for another week or two. This base isn't good on its own though as it creases, but works beautifully with other eyeshadows. Also, hides my veins on my eyes, i haven't seen it really brighten my eyes though. I won't repurchase as i'm keen to try Urban Decay primer next.

Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate - I love this eyeshadow so much! I use it as my main base before applying other eyeshadows. It brings out the green in my eyes if i wear it on its own, as its a slightly warmer brown than my skin. I love how it's only £1.79 but is smooth and long lasting and lasts all day. I've already repurchased a back up before my P10P began but i see this as a staple in my makeup bag.  


Also for my body product I've finished another moisturiser - yay! Now onto the next of twenty i own. I really do love Vaseline's cocoa butter body lotion and had to run away from the half price offer going on at Tesco today. I cannot wait to re-stock my moisturisers!


So that's it, my count is now 7 makeup products and 3 hair/body products. I'm surprised that i haven't finished more of my body products but i have a feeling a lot are going to suddenly finish at the same time. Also, i am nearly done with my makeup project as I'm finishing my Benefit Tinted moisturiser, brow gel and another mascara soon. Not bad for a months ban so far - yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment