Saturday 5 November 2011

Lesley on Snow White nails

I had my nails manicured two weeks ago at a salon and as the acrylics started to grow out i wanted something different on my nails before i took them off. I decided to go for Model's own 'Snow White,' I've never had pure white nails before and they remind me of when i used to Tippex my nails at school but they look bright and clean and makes a nice change to the colours i normally go for. Also, i had many compliments on them today which of course is a bonus.
bit blurry... sorry!
image: google
Excuse the messy application, even though i was in a rush, i still tidied them up with a cotton bud... but the camera still caught the bits i'd missed!

2 comments:

  1. I HATE this colour. I bought it because I needed a white for my nail art, but to be honest I found the formula terrible. I find it takes forever to dry, like even after 40 minutes it still smudges and the application is so watery and awful.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cirque,

    What top coat do you use? I find when i used my Sally Hensen it didn't take that long, also Seche Vite is excellent for watery formulas have you tried that? It did need about three really thin coats and my thumb did smudge slightly x

    ReplyDelete