Sunday 13 November 2011

Lesley on hair/FOTN

I thought i would share a quick face of the night with you. These were taken from last week when i went on a (lovely) date. I wanted a simple smokey affect but not something too dramatic as we were only going out for dinner. I opted for a light grey with purple smokey eye then simple pink cheeks and pink lips.

Face:
 Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation in Golden Beige
Benefit Coralista Blusher
Guerlain Terracotta Bronze Bronzer 
Benefit browzings on eyebrows.

Lips: 
Old Avon lip palette
Mac Lipgloss


As i have dry skin i like to have the dewy glow rather than a matte glow. However, i know Sophia has oily skin and loves the matte look.


The flash has washed out the eye makeup a lot so i'll have to post another picture in the future, and i'll do a step-by-step tutorial as well :)

Eyes:
No7 Perfect smoothing and brightening eye base
Natural Collection eyeshadow in Chocolate Milk
Rimmel eyeshadow in forest grey all over the lid, 
me me me eyeshadow in outer V
17 trio (purple one) in inner corner and under lash line
L'oreal Voluminious mascara

                                                                            My hair
As i was in a hurry i didn't have time to blow-dry it or straighten it so i left it to dry naturally (as you can see in my pics above my hair is wet.) After it was towel dried, i put Vo5 miracle concentrate and then when it was 3 quarters dry i put on my trusty Boots essentials Creme. I then scrunched it and this was the end result:


Now when my i do my hair it's often a hit or miss with how curly it becomes, depending on product build up and time. As i had a lot of time on my hands i scrunched it quite a lot. I wish my hair ended up like this all the time but sadly it doesn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment