Monday 17 October 2011

P10P update

Just thought i would update you on a few products I've finished. I'm already one down on a makeup product (with 4 products trailing behind) and two body products down! Woop! First the body products...


Boots extracts mango body butter - 200mls
Finished yay! I loved the yummy smell of sweet mangoes, but it is quite sweet so if you don't like sickly smells this isn't for you. I got this for Christmas with the body scrub and as it started finishing i stopped using it (quite a common thing that i do) It was quite a thick cream that sank in well. I love that its Fairtrade and organic, and you can get every single bit out of the tub: i normally end up snipping the squeezy tubes to get the extra cream out. I don't think id purchase this again though as other creams leave my skin hydrated for longer.


Maybelline Dream Sunglow Instant Shimmer make-up - 125mls

This is my ultimate favourite product to use on a night out. I use it on my legs, arms, back and chest but not so much the face anymore, as sometimes it comes out patchy. It comes out very dark so i would use a little with a mitt and build up. It is so SHIMMERY but leaves my skin looking golden and tanned. I love that it is a wash off but stays on all night and i can still see glitter on my skin even with a scrub in the shower the next day. I like the bronze packaging with the turquoise lid. It is discontinued now but thankfully i found one in the market last year so i have a back up, and Sophia's given me a different one to try, but i honestly won't be able to love a body shimmer like this one, I've even snipped the top off and put the remainder in a travel pot - its AMAZING how much is left around the tube - it almost filled up the pot!

And finally the makeup product: 

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effet
My favourite mascara that I've gone on and on in previous posts. It started to run out and even though i have another i started using a different mascara. I finally finished it last week and now I've started the second tube. I actually liked the mascara more when it was running out as it didn't clump as much. However, when its done i won't be repurchasing and ill be using the other mascaras because its a shame that they are going to go waste, so ill use this very sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment