Saturday 8 October 2011

Lesley on hitting the pan!

Now that i have a foundation, i feel that i have plenty of makeup now and i really don't need anything else really. I've decided on doing a Project Ten Pan for my bank balance... and my sanity! You have all probably heard of this already but for those who don't its basically finishing up ten products by 'hitting the pan' before you buy your next beauty purchase.

Not only am i going to do a P10P for my makeup I'm also going to do a SEPARATE one for hair/body products. That's right folks! My storage box is full to the brim of moisturisers, hairsprays, creams, you name it! It's in there. Also, I've noticed i find that if i don't like a product, instead of just using it up and buying another, i just buy a different brand of the SAME THING and into the box it goes.

I'm going to be a bit tough on myself and apply a couple rules:
  1. Samples do not count! I don't have many samples so will not be including it. 
  2. Giving away/throwing away items do not count. I have been doing this in preparation of my P10P and I've done quite well, but there is still SO much more to use.
  3. Gifts are accepted - whaaaaat? i can't be rude can i? :)



As you can see i have so much crap so it might take a year/s. I have some items that I've nearly finished with such as mascara, tinted moisturiser, lip balm and eyeshadows and I've already got back-ups. I'm going to be very strict on myself, but in the mean time try to fall in love again with forgotten products.
see... a lot of crap haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment