Monday 24 October 2011

Lesley on another two bites the dust

Well well well, another 2 makeup products down and about a gillion to go! I think I've done pretty darn well not buying any makeup, but my wish list is growing! Also i have asked for a lighter tinted moisturiser sample, which i don't think is really cheating (on my terms anyway) Let's get down to business.

Barry M Limited Edition Lipgloss 3mls - Colour unknown


I'm quite disappointed that this colour has (almost) finished. I didn't finish it because 1) i couldn't get to the end and 2) i wanted to show you a hint of colour it once was. Its quite a transparent candy floss nudey pink (might be called Nearly Nude) which is perfect for me for day wear. It also has the most gorgeous toffee smell and i just want to eat it! I would purchase again and although they are limited edition, i think they are still selling them when you buy it with an Impulse body spray HERE its for £3.00 which i don't actually think is that bad for a lipgloss AND a spray. I'd love to buy other Barry M colours too as i have always stuck to their nail varnishes and not much else.


I took off the 'stopper' by teasing it out with scissors, but you can also use a butter knife. It got me a little bit of product lurking from the top, but ill have to use half a cotton bud to fish the ends out - yes i hate throwing away makeup that still have the products in them!


 Avon Lip Lip Balm Conditoner

My mum bought this lip balm ahhhges ago and i took it from her, it was literally years ago and really should have been binned by now. It looks white and scary in the stick but it is a gorgeous pearly pink with a bit of shimmery particles, which i like a lot. Its more like a primer though that a balm as it doesn't nourish my lips quite so much. Also i like to put it under the Barry M for a bit more sheen, and it makes my lipgloss last longer. I want to look for another one like this but maybe try a different brand, such as the new Carmex range. Its one of those products you just want to hurry up and get rid of but can't bin at the same time!






Colour doesn't show up on my lips, its actually not as transparent as this in real life, but wanted to show you the nice sheen it gives off, i think this is perfect for day to day use as i don't want to have too much makeup on for work. It reminds me of my MAC's 'Nice Buzz' which will be my replacement.

That's it for now, which brings it to 3 makeup products and 2hair/ body products. Hopefully i'll have another few products to post in the next week as I'm making good use of my products. Also, i did finish a few of my sachets that have been lurking around but i didn't think it counted as they were tiny things

No comments:

Post a Comment